4N/5D – Helicopter Charters Char Dham Yatra 2019travelshastri_admin
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
An Opportunity to explore the our most sacred shrines of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY – The Shubh Yatra.
Destinations Covered : Haridwar – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Panchprayag – Rishikesh
Departure & Return Location
INCLUSIONS IN THE TOUR COST :
- Cost of helicopter for char dham
- Cost of night stay & dinner at all dhams on twin sharing basis
- VIP darshan at all temples
- Cost of palki/pony ride at Yamunotri
- Maha-Abhishek at Badrinath
- Complimentary night at Dehradun/Haridwar
- Inclusive of GST
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered as full passengers.
- The booking will be confirmed with 50% of the charter amount. Full amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to the date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within stipulated time & passengers are not able to visit one or more dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to complete it the next day. However, even if that is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to the refund of unutilized sectors.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% extra cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be done subject to availability.
- All flights are subject to total weight and balance of the helicopter
DAY 1 (27th May, 2019) : ARRIVAL AT DEHRADUN
The tour commences with pick up from Dehradun airport or Railway station one day prior to the Chardham Yatra departure, followed by drop to the hotel. The overnight stay at Dehradun is complimentary.
Hotel: Hotel- Lemon Tree
DAY 2 (28th May, 2019): SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD - KHARSALI – YAMUNOTRI
Haridwar– Barkot (125Kms/5-6hrs)
Morning after Ganges bath in the hotel and breakfast check out depart hotel at 9.15 am and drive to Barkot. Barkot is a place of great scenic beauty with spectacular views of snow-capped mountains all around. A magnificent view of the eternal snow peaks of Bandar punch can be seen from here. Overnight Stay in Barkot on the bank of river Yamuna at Nivarana Yamunotri Cottages Enroute lunch at famous hill resort of Musoorie.
Hotel: Camp Nirvana Yamunotri Cottage
Meal: Breakfast at Aaliya Resorts Haridwar, Lunch at Musoorie, Dinner at Barkot Hotel
DAY 3 (29th May, 2019) : KHARSALI – GANGOTRI
Greet your third day by arrival to Sitapur/Guptkashi helipad from Harsil. Here we change choppers and shall fly for Kedarnath helipad. Temple is approximately 500 meters away from the helipad and will take approx. 15 minutes to reach.
Upon completion of Darshan, we will return to Guptkashi. Enjoy your stay at Guptakashi/Sitapur, arranged by us.
Hotel- Himalayan Comforts
DAY 4 (30th May, 2019) GANGOTRI – KEDARNATH
After breakfast we depart at 8 am to Harsil – one the most beautiful valleys in the world. Enroute we will stop at Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Shakti Temple and Hanuman Temple at Uttarkashi and Gangnani for hot water spring. Enroute Lunch at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay in Harsil on the bank of River Bhagirathi at Prakriti Resorts.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Shakti Temple and hanuman Temple, Uttarkashi, Lord Shiva cave
Gangnani Kund (Hot water spring)
Hotel: Himalayan Comforts
DAY 5 (31st May, 2019) KEDARNATH – BADRINATH
Welcome the 5th day at Badrinath Ji. Your check in is arranged at the elite star hotel Sarovar Portico, Badrinath. The exception- al Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra, that starts at sharp 4:00 A.M. and the pious ceremony lasts for 2 hours. Our special arrangement provides an opportunity exclusively for all our guests to be seated inside the temple and cherish the darshan and sringaar of the holy deity.
Hotel- Sarovar Portico Badrinath
DAY 6 (1st June, 2019) : BADRINATH - DEHRADUN
THE CHARDHAM YATRA COMES TO AN END WITH HAPPY MEMORIES OF LIFETIME !!